- Zimpost participates at the 10th annual Southern Africa Postal Operators Association in Mauritius
- Zimpost brings more convenience through E- Commerce
- Zimpost offers low-cost Money Transfer services- Zipcash?
- Zimpost partakes in the opening of Comp Labs in Makoni district
- Zimpost offers Central Vehicle Registration Services
- Did You Know That Zimpost Offers Stationery ?
- Zimpost Production Factory now has an Embroidery Machine
- Schools Computerisation Program Intensifies
- Pan African Post Day – 18TH January 2023
Did you know that Zimpost offers low-cost Money Transfer services- Zipcash?
Zipcash is a money transfer service at low rates. Within Zimbabwe,Zipcash money transfer services allows customers to send or receive money throughout country. With the network of more than 240 PostOffices nationwide (even in the most remote areas). Zipcash has increased the ease of money transfer, enabling transferring of university fees, cash for a cross section of people such as students, cross boarder traders, SMEs and drivers at affordable rates. Customers can send money for fees, bus fare and pocket money to their children at boarding schools, to their parents in rural areas or to relatives at affordable rates.
Internationally, Zipcash allows customers to send and receive money internationally through the postal network worldwide. Currently, customers can send or receive funds from Lesotho, Nigeria, Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa and Kenya, through the postal network.
More News and Information...